Cooling Water Filters (TSA)
Diamond Water Systems, Inc. manufactures high quality side-stream cooling tower water filtration systems that remove very fine contaminant particles down to 0.25 micron.
TSA- SERIES Cooling Water Filtration (Condenser, Chilled, and Hot Water Loops)
Our TSA Series Systems offer many advantages to the customer:
- Save energy with cleaner heat transfer surfaces.
- Minimize microbial growth.
- Improve corrosion rates.
- Reduce tube-cleaning frequency.
- Minimize environmental impact of tower blowdown to sewer.
- Earn LEED’s credits for green building requirements
- 304 stainless steel pressure vessels
- 316 stainless steel v-notched bottom distributors
- Steel piping and fittings
- Diamond series high purity, NSF grade multi-mixture media.
- All components skid mounted
- Twin legged control stand, NEMA 4X non-metallic enclosure (easy insulation of tanks and piping)
- Allen Bradley PLC control and motor starter package with NEMA 4X UV resistant enclosure
- UL and CUL listed
- Single point power connection
- Industrial grade automated valves
- Centrifugal cast iron pump
- Automatic by-pass Loop
- Custom configurations available
- 0.5 micron filtration for cooling tower
- 0.25 micron filtration for closed loop
- Additional material and component options available
- Portable cart mounted systems available as an option
Cost Effective Filtration
||CLEAN WATER BENEFITS
|Cleaner heat transfer surfaces
|Improved microbial treatment effectiveness
|Minimized potential for Legionnaires' disease
|Reduced corrosion rates
||Longer equipment life
|Cleaner sumps, fill and heat exchangers
||Less maintenance and unsceduled downtime
[ Back ]