Process Water Filtration Systems and Waste Water
Variable Flow Filters (VSA) & Full Flow Filters (FSA)
FSA SERIES Process Water Filtration
Diamond Water Systems, Inc. offers high quality full flow (F Series) systems that are engineered to efficiently produce filtered water down to 0.5 micron (nominal) at any flow rate.
F Series systems are used when flow demand is constant or consistent (not fluctuating).
Some applications for F Series systems include: fish hatcheries, closed-loop systems, aquaculture, waste treatment, process water systems, boiler feedwater systems, pre-filters.
Our Variable and Full flow Systems offer many advantages to the customer.
- Long-term efficiency is upheld with commercial duty components.
- NEMA 4X non-metallic control enclosures are standard.
- Small size, high flow for space-savings efficiency.
- Low backwash flow rates ensure minimal lost water.
- Custom designed systems are always available.
VSA SERIES Process Water Filtration
Diamond Water Systems, Inc. offers high quality variable flow (V Series) systems that are engineered to efficiently produce filtered water down to 0.5 micron (nominal) at any flow rate. V Series systems are used when filtrate demand is intermittent or may vary.
Our V Series systems may be applied to process water, closed loop, boiler feed, potable/domestic water, aquaculture/mariculture systems, or may be used as pre-filters for RO/DI/UV/GAC/Softening systems.
- 304 stainless steel pressure vessels
- 316 stainless steel v-notched bottom distributors
- Steel piping and fittings
- Diamond series high purity, NSF grade multi-mixture media.
- All components skid mounted
- Twin legged control stand, NEMA 4X non-metallic enclosure (easy insulation of tanks and piping)
- Allen Bradley PLC control and motor starter package with NEMA 4X UV resistant enclosure
- UL and CUL listed
- Single point power connection
- Industrial grade automated valves
- Centrifugal cast iron pump
- Automatic by-pass Loop
- Custom configurations available
- 0.5 micron filtration for cooling tower
- 0.25 micron filtration for closed loop
- Additional material and component options available
[ Back ]