Unscheduled downtime can be extremely costly and use excess water and chemicals when draining systems for cleaning. Maintaining your existing Diamond filters so that they are operating properly will help reduce water usage along with chemical and energy savings and associated cleaning costs. Having clean filtered recirculating water is not only sound preventative maintenance, it is also cost effective.
Diamond offers a wide variety of in-stock parts and factory-trained service crews to complete repair services on all types of water treatment equipment. Or check our shopping cart to purchase the parts to complete the repairs yourself.
Standard Proposal turnaround time is less than three days.
Services can include:
- Manifold Reassembly
- Media Installation
- Factory Training on Product
- Water Quality Testing (Particle Size Analysis)
- Equipment Control Programming
- Preventative Maintenance Guidelines
- UV Water Treatment Systems
- Cartridge and Bag Filter Systems
- Decorative Pools & Fountains