During these unprecedented times, safety is more important than ever. At Diamond Water Systems, the health and safety of our customers and employees is our number one priority. We want you, our valued clients, to be aware of the precautions we are taking to prevent the spread of COVID-19. You can have peace of mind doing business with us once you know the measures we are taking to keep you safe and healthy.
Our COVID-19 Control Plan
- We are limiting the number of employees working inside our physical location. All employees who can work from home are doing so.
- Employees are observing social distancing and using face coverings while working.
- We have provided training on proper techniques for reducing the spread of germs.
- Every day, we implement a disinfection procedure inside our physical location.
- Road service crews are provided with necessary PPE including masks, gloves, face shields, and hand sanitizer. They have been trained in proper techniques for reducing the spread of germs and are observing all safety protocols put in place by our customers while on site.
- We are offering remote troubleshooting services via video call or Zoom meeting by request for a discounted rate. If remote troubleshooting reveals that a physical service call is necessary, there will be no charge for the remote service.
Prioritizing Those on the Front Line
During this pandemic, we are prioritizing those on the front lines of the fight against COVID-19, our healthcare customers. Of course, we plan to continue providing our clients with uninterrupted service as we have for the past 30 years. Our customers can easily reach us by phone and email for technical support, quotes, or to order parts. Except for current states considered “hot areas,” we are still offering field support.
What You Should Know About Filtration Equipment Right Now
- It is important to lend a helping hand, especially during these tough times. If you need parts, technician support, or if you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at any time.
- As the heavy cooling season approaches, it is vital to have all the necessary chemical and mechanical equipment on-hand and ready to use. Check your chemical inventory to ensure you have an ample supply and contact your vendors if you need to order more. You should be ready to protect against biological fouling, corrosion, and Legionella growth.
- Have your filter media checked before the cooling season startup and ensure you have high-quality media available.
- Make sure your filter is operating correctly through the backwash cycle when you start it for the cooling season.
- If you experience issues that cannot be addressed in two weeks or more, you should backwash the filter if it is possible. Then, be sure to drain it to reduce the chances of stagnant water and bacteria growth.
- Keep in mind the media can be sanitized before the filter is brought back online.
Thank you for your continued support as we face these health and safety issues. Diamond Water Systems is a small business, so maintaining strong relationships with each of our clients is how we thrive. We also want to thank our wonderful employees for their hard work and dedication. We are continually monitoring the developments of COVID-19 and offering stellar customer support while doing so. Remember, we are all in this together. Stay safe!